2025 Proton Saga gets new Blue colour for Egypt, CKD operations started, annual capacity 40k units, EVs planned
主页 新闻 所有资讯 Shooting At Mercedes EQS Sindelfingen Plant In Germany Results In Two Deaths Shooting At Mercedes EQS Sindelfingen Plant In Germany Results In Two Deaths 所有资讯 Adam Aubrey | May 12日, 2023 02:58 PM It's not often you hear shooting and Mercedes factory in one sentence, but this has happened recently as two people were killed in a shooting at Mercedes-Benz plant in Germany. According to DW.com, a large-scale emergency operation is underway at Sindelfigen following a shooting at the Mercedes-Benz plant. Stuttgart's Public Prosecutor's office said that a single shooter was responsible for the hideous crime, which has left two 44-year-old men dead. Officials said shots were aimed at the production line team leader and that the plant's staff overpowered the 53-year-old shooter and held him till the police came. Police have since then swept the factory to find if there are other perpetrators and at the same time carried out a search looking for other injured people. According to DW.com, Mercedes-Benz has expressed deep concerns over the incident. "The tragic news from Sindelfingen has deeply shocked us," a company spokesman said, adding, "Our thoughts are with the victims, their families and all colleagues on site." Mercedes-Benz will also be providing psychological support for their staff, especially those in close proximity of the shooting. Germany has been working to strengthen its gun laws in recent years. According to DW, recent fatal shootings in Germany have sparked a debate over implementing even stricter gun laws. Germany's gun laws are already among the strictest in Europe, and the strict regulations on the types of firearms that can be owned focus on limiting access to military-style weapons. Mercedes' Sindelfigen plant produces a wide range of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, including the C-Class, E-Class, and S-Class sedans, as well as the CLS-Class and AMG GT sports cars. The plant covers an area of over 2 million square meters and employs over 25,000 people, making it one of the largest employers in the region. ✕ 使用 WhatsApp 联系 我们依据 PDPA 保护您的个人信息。 我同意 Carlist.my 的使用条款和隐私政策 我同意接收来自 Carlist.my 及其汽车销售商、业务附属机构和合作伙伴的个性化通信。 查看最佳汽车优惠! Prev Next 特价 - 马上拨电! 天 小时 平均市场价格 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 I 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 相关标签 Mercedes-Benz Germany shooting Mercedes Sindelfingen plant shooting 打印 Adam Aubrey Content Producer Wants to live the simple life, especially when it comes to cars and bikes. That's what tech is for he reckons, to make motoring simpler 相关文章 2015 W205 Mercedes-AMG C63 S Launched In Malaysia – From RM 698,888 所有资讯 Hans | October 07日, 2015 Just eight months after the left-hand drive Mercedes-AMG C63 made its global debut in Germany, the fastest, angriest Mercedes-Benz C-Class is now ... Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Confident Of Securing Extensions For NAP Incentives 所有资讯 Hans | October 08日, 2015 Mercedes-Benz Malaysia is likely to continue selling its locally-assembled Mercedes-Benz E300 BlueTec Hybrid and S400L Hybrid at their current ... From Cannstatt To Pekan, 119th Anniversary of the World’s First Truck From Mercedes-Benz 所有资讯 Hans | October 22日, 2015 On 1-October 1896, the world’s first truck, built by Gottlieb Daimler rolled off the Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (DMG) plant in Cannstatt near ... Mercedes-Benz Malaysia And Hap Seng Star Reaffirm Partnership In East Malaysia 所有资讯 Hans | November 27日, 2015 With a 46-year history of representing the Mercedes-Benz brand in East Malaysia, dating back to 1969, Hap Seng Star is deepening its ties with the ... 留言
Shooting At Mercedes EQS Sindelfingen Plant In Germany Results In Two Deaths 所有资讯 Adam Aubrey | May 12日, 2023 02:58 PM It's not often you hear shooting and Mercedes factory in one sentence, but this has happened recently as two people were killed in a shooting at Mercedes-Benz plant in Germany. According to DW.com, a large-scale emergency operation is underway at Sindelfigen following a shooting at the Mercedes-Benz plant. Stuttgart's Public Prosecutor's office said that a single shooter was responsible for the hideous crime, which has left two 44-year-old men dead. Officials said shots were aimed at the production line team leader and that the plant's staff overpowered the 53-year-old shooter and held him till the police came. Police have since then swept the factory to find if there are other perpetrators and at the same time carried out a search looking for other injured people. According to DW.com, Mercedes-Benz has expressed deep concerns over the incident. "The tragic news from Sindelfingen has deeply shocked us," a company spokesman said, adding, "Our thoughts are with the victims, their families and all colleagues on site." Mercedes-Benz will also be providing psychological support for their staff, especially those in close proximity of the shooting. Germany has been working to strengthen its gun laws in recent years. According to DW, recent fatal shootings in Germany have sparked a debate over implementing even stricter gun laws. Germany's gun laws are already among the strictest in Europe, and the strict regulations on the types of firearms that can be owned focus on limiting access to military-style weapons. Mercedes' Sindelfigen plant produces a wide range of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, including the C-Class, E-Class, and S-Class sedans, as well as the CLS-Class and AMG GT sports cars. The plant covers an area of over 2 million square meters and employs over 25,000 people, making it one of the largest employers in the region. ✕ 使用 WhatsApp 联系 我们依据 PDPA 保护您的个人信息。 我同意 Carlist.my 的使用条款和隐私政策 我同意接收来自 Carlist.my 及其汽车销售商、业务附属机构和合作伙伴的个性化通信。 查看最佳汽车优惠! Prev Next 特价 - 马上拨电! 天 小时 平均市场价格 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 I 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 相关标签 Mercedes-Benz Germany shooting Mercedes Sindelfingen plant shooting
2015 W205 Mercedes-AMG C63 S Launched In Malaysia – From RM 698,888 所有资讯 Hans | October 07日, 2015 Just eight months after the left-hand drive Mercedes-AMG C63 made its global debut in Germany, the fastest, angriest Mercedes-Benz C-Class is now ...
Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Confident Of Securing Extensions For NAP Incentives 所有资讯 Hans | October 08日, 2015 Mercedes-Benz Malaysia is likely to continue selling its locally-assembled Mercedes-Benz E300 BlueTec Hybrid and S400L Hybrid at their current ...
From Cannstatt To Pekan, 119th Anniversary of the World’s First Truck From Mercedes-Benz 所有资讯 Hans | October 22日, 2015 On 1-October 1896, the world’s first truck, built by Gottlieb Daimler rolled off the Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (DMG) plant in Cannstatt near ...
Mercedes-Benz Malaysia And Hap Seng Star Reaffirm Partnership In East Malaysia 所有资讯 Hans | November 27日, 2015 With a 46-year history of representing the Mercedes-Benz brand in East Malaysia, dating back to 1969, Hap Seng Star is deepening its ties with the ...