2025 Proton Saga gets new Blue colour for Egypt, CKD operations started, annual capacity 40k units, EVs planned
主页 新闻 所有资讯 Our Transport Minister Declined A Smartphone Gift Our Transport Minister Declined A Smartphone Gift 所有资讯 Hans | August 21日, 2018 05:38 PM In a very public example of walking the talk, Transport Minister Anthony Loke had earlier today declined a gift that was given to him as a token of appreciation for gracing the launch event for new e-hailing app diffride.During the launch ceremony in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur earlier today, Loke was presented with a Huawei smartphone. He had a quick look at the gift and told the organizers that the gift is worth more than RM500 and he can’t accept it.At the press conference after the event, Loke told the assembled press, “I want to stress that we do not need such appreciation in the future.”“I have to reject the gift because I am sure that it’s worth more than RM500 in terms of value. The new government, all ministers, we walk the talk, and just a word to all future event organizers, please take note that this is a new regulation by the government. As far as I am concerned, I don’t need any gift. If you want to invite us to any future functions, we will just attend and we don’t need any gifts.” he added. diffride is developed by local start-up Diff Global Solutions Sdn Bhd and according to various news reports, the company claims to have already secured 2,000 registrations for drivers, subject to profile screening by the management and approval by the Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD).diffride charges its drivers a flat fee of RM5 daily, which includes insurance coverage for drivers and passengers.The company’s CEO Hannah Yong was quoted by The Edge as saying:"We are the first e-hailing service provider in Malaysia to offer this flat fee of RM5 to our driver partners for daily access to connect them to their potential passengers," she said."By not requiring them to pay us a percentage of their fares, this means that we can not only offer our riders a more competitive fare rate for their journey, but also allow our drivers to take home a larger amount of their earnings," she added. ✕ 使用 WhatsApp 联系 我们依据 PDPA 保护您的个人信息。 我同意 Carlist.my 的使用条款和隐私政策 我同意接收来自 Carlist.my 及其汽车销售商、业务附属机构和合作伙伴的个性化通信。 查看最佳汽车优惠! Prev Next 特价 - 马上拨电! 天 小时 平均市场价格 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 I 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 相关标签 diffride MOT 打印 相关文章 Abandoned Cars Will Be Scrapped Within A Month Of Notice – Transport Minister 所有资讯 Eric | August 11日, 2020 Transport Minister Anthony Loke has announced that cars that are abandoned will be scrapped within a month’s notice, which previously took up to a ... Grab Planning To Use Facial Recognition As A Security Measure 所有资讯 Siew Weng | February 13日, 2019 Grab Malaysia, the technology company that connects drivers with passengers, has listed facial recognition among its list of improvements to safety ... SOP On Removal Of Abandoned Vehicles To Be Deliberated In Cabinet Next Month, Targets July Implementation 所有资讯 Siew Weng | March 20日, 2019 Minister of Transport Anthony Loke said the Cabinet will be deliberating on the matter of removal of abandoned vehicles as soon as April.According to ... Local Councils To Be Empowered To Remove Abandoned Vehicles - Anthony Loke 所有资讯 Siew Weng | December 11日, 2018 Speaking to reporters at a press conference in Parliament lobby today, Transport Minister Anthony Loke has proposed to simplifying the ... 留言
Our Transport Minister Declined A Smartphone Gift 所有资讯 Hans | August 21日, 2018 05:38 PM In a very public example of walking the talk, Transport Minister Anthony Loke had earlier today declined a gift that was given to him as a token of appreciation for gracing the launch event for new e-hailing app diffride.During the launch ceremony in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur earlier today, Loke was presented with a Huawei smartphone. He had a quick look at the gift and told the organizers that the gift is worth more than RM500 and he can’t accept it.At the press conference after the event, Loke told the assembled press, “I want to stress that we do not need such appreciation in the future.”“I have to reject the gift because I am sure that it’s worth more than RM500 in terms of value. The new government, all ministers, we walk the talk, and just a word to all future event organizers, please take note that this is a new regulation by the government. As far as I am concerned, I don’t need any gift. If you want to invite us to any future functions, we will just attend and we don’t need any gifts.” he added. diffride is developed by local start-up Diff Global Solutions Sdn Bhd and according to various news reports, the company claims to have already secured 2,000 registrations for drivers, subject to profile screening by the management and approval by the Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD).diffride charges its drivers a flat fee of RM5 daily, which includes insurance coverage for drivers and passengers.The company’s CEO Hannah Yong was quoted by The Edge as saying:"We are the first e-hailing service provider in Malaysia to offer this flat fee of RM5 to our driver partners for daily access to connect them to their potential passengers," she said."By not requiring them to pay us a percentage of their fares, this means that we can not only offer our riders a more competitive fare rate for their journey, but also allow our drivers to take home a larger amount of their earnings," she added. ✕ 使用 WhatsApp 联系 我们依据 PDPA 保护您的个人信息。 我同意 Carlist.my 的使用条款和隐私政策 我同意接收来自 Carlist.my 及其汽车销售商、业务附属机构和合作伙伴的个性化通信。 查看最佳汽车优惠! Prev Next 特价 - 马上拨电! 天 小时 平均市场价格 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 I 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 相关标签 diffride MOT
Abandoned Cars Will Be Scrapped Within A Month Of Notice – Transport Minister 所有资讯 Eric | August 11日, 2020 Transport Minister Anthony Loke has announced that cars that are abandoned will be scrapped within a month’s notice, which previously took up to a ...
Grab Planning To Use Facial Recognition As A Security Measure 所有资讯 Siew Weng | February 13日, 2019 Grab Malaysia, the technology company that connects drivers with passengers, has listed facial recognition among its list of improvements to safety ...
SOP On Removal Of Abandoned Vehicles To Be Deliberated In Cabinet Next Month, Targets July Implementation 所有资讯 Siew Weng | March 20日, 2019 Minister of Transport Anthony Loke said the Cabinet will be deliberating on the matter of removal of abandoned vehicles as soon as April.According to ...
Local Councils To Be Empowered To Remove Abandoned Vehicles - Anthony Loke 所有资讯 Siew Weng | December 11日, 2018 Speaking to reporters at a press conference in Parliament lobby today, Transport Minister Anthony Loke has proposed to simplifying the ...