2025 Proton Saga gets new Blue colour for Egypt, CKD operations started, annual capacity 40k units, EVs planned
主页 新闻 所有资讯 Drag racing circuits: govt should proceed with construction, says Ismail Sabri Drag racing circuits: govt should proceed with construction, says Ismail Sabri 所有资讯 Adam Aubrey | May 26日, 2023 11:18 AM Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob reckons the government should not cancel plans for state-wide drag racing circuits as the lack of platforms and motorsport facilities is one of the main reasons behind the rise in illegal racing and street gang activities. A couple of days ago, the government announced that it has scrapped plans to continue with the previous government's proposal to build special drag racing circuits in each state. One of the reasons for this u-turn in plans is due to the high cost it would incur, including extremely high maintenance costs aside from being supervised by trained experts. Well, former Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob who's administration was responsible for this idea, has now spoken out and believes that they should consider proceeding with the construction of the drag racing circuits. According to The Vibes, the previous administration had already allocated RM20 million for the project, and that the building of the circuits would encourage petrolhead youths to take motorsports seriously through proper channels. "The ministry is advised to visit the drag racing circuits that have been completed in Terengganu and Johor to understand their purpose, the aspirations and interest of the young people in motorsports," said Sabri as reported by The Vibes. Sabri also said that the construction of the circuit in Johor would not cost much as it only needed security fencing. The Terengganu circuit however would cost a bit more as it needs grandstand seats. Also according to Sabri, the race circuit in Jempol, Negri Sembilan, which was completed last year only cost RM1.3 million as it was a joint effort between private agencies, local authorities and the state government. Ismail Sabri blamed the lack of platforms and motorsport facilities as one of the main reasons behind the rise in illegal racing and street gang activities among youths. ✕ 使用 WhatsApp 联系 我们依据 PDPA 保护您的个人信息。 我同意 Carlist.my 的使用条款和隐私政策 我同意接收来自 Carlist.my 及其汽车销售商、业务附属机构和合作伙伴的个性化通信。 查看最佳汽车优惠! Prev Next 特价 - 马上拨电! 天 小时 平均市场价格 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 I 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 相关标签 Drag Circuit Malaysia Malaysia racing circuit Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob sports and youth Malaysia 打印 Adam Aubrey Content Producer Wants to live the simple life, especially when it comes to cars and bikes. That's what tech is for he reckons, to make motoring simpler 相关文章 KBS: Sabri's RM 20 million allocation for drag circuits were never approved 所有资讯 Adam Aubrey | May 29日, 2023 The Ministry of Youth and Sports has announced that there never was an allocated sum put aside for the statewide drag racing track. This follows the ... Interstate Travel Dreams For Raya Continues, Most States will Continue CMCO Until May 17 所有资讯 Adam Aubrey | April 28日, 2021 Dreams of travelling during Hari Raya lives on, but CMCO continues until May 17 for most states. The Malaysian government has announced that the ... 留言
Drag racing circuits: govt should proceed with construction, says Ismail Sabri 所有资讯 Adam Aubrey | May 26日, 2023 11:18 AM Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob reckons the government should not cancel plans for state-wide drag racing circuits as the lack of platforms and motorsport facilities is one of the main reasons behind the rise in illegal racing and street gang activities. A couple of days ago, the government announced that it has scrapped plans to continue with the previous government's proposal to build special drag racing circuits in each state. One of the reasons for this u-turn in plans is due to the high cost it would incur, including extremely high maintenance costs aside from being supervised by trained experts. Well, former Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob who's administration was responsible for this idea, has now spoken out and believes that they should consider proceeding with the construction of the drag racing circuits. According to The Vibes, the previous administration had already allocated RM20 million for the project, and that the building of the circuits would encourage petrolhead youths to take motorsports seriously through proper channels. "The ministry is advised to visit the drag racing circuits that have been completed in Terengganu and Johor to understand their purpose, the aspirations and interest of the young people in motorsports," said Sabri as reported by The Vibes. Sabri also said that the construction of the circuit in Johor would not cost much as it only needed security fencing. The Terengganu circuit however would cost a bit more as it needs grandstand seats. Also according to Sabri, the race circuit in Jempol, Negri Sembilan, which was completed last year only cost RM1.3 million as it was a joint effort between private agencies, local authorities and the state government. Ismail Sabri blamed the lack of platforms and motorsport facilities as one of the main reasons behind the rise in illegal racing and street gang activities among youths. ✕ 使用 WhatsApp 联系 我们依据 PDPA 保护您的个人信息。 我同意 Carlist.my 的使用条款和隐私政策 我同意接收来自 Carlist.my 及其汽车销售商、业务附属机构和合作伙伴的个性化通信。 查看最佳汽车优惠! Prev Next 特价 - 马上拨电! 天 小时 平均市场价格 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 I 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 相关标签 Drag Circuit Malaysia Malaysia racing circuit Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob sports and youth Malaysia
KBS: Sabri's RM 20 million allocation for drag circuits were never approved 所有资讯 Adam Aubrey | May 29日, 2023 The Ministry of Youth and Sports has announced that there never was an allocated sum put aside for the statewide drag racing track. This follows the ...
Interstate Travel Dreams For Raya Continues, Most States will Continue CMCO Until May 17 所有资讯 Adam Aubrey | April 28日, 2021 Dreams of travelling during Hari Raya lives on, but CMCO continues until May 17 for most states. The Malaysian government has announced that the ...