2025 Proton Saga gets new Blue colour for Egypt, CKD operations started, annual capacity 40k units, EVs planned
主页 新闻 所有资讯 COVID-19 Drive-Through Vaccinations Given Green Light, Says Khairy COVID-19 Drive-Through Vaccinations Given Green Light, Says Khairy 所有资讯 Jim Kem | June 01日, 2021 09:47 AM As the saying goes, “attack is the best form of defence”, and the Malaysian government are rightly set on their target to vaccinate the population as quickly as possible with an aggressive plan to expand the National COVID-19 Immunisation Program (PICK). So far, as of the time of writing, a total of 1.861 million people residing within our borders have been given their first dose with just over 1 million having received their 2nd dose. To speed this process up, a drive-through vaccination system will be rolled out to the public, among other initiatives. This offensive posture adopted by the COVID-19 Immunisation Task Force will run in parallel with the more reactive (or defensive) moves made to respond to the rapidly rising new infections reported daily as we begin the ‘full lockdown’ starting on June 1st. As was previously reported, PICK coordinating minister Khairy Jamaluddin revealed their target to be approximately 150,000 doses administered per day once larger shipments of the vaccine start arriving in June. Much about this drive-through vaccination program has not been clarified, but it follows a successful pilot project conducted at University Sains Malaysia in Kubang Kerian, Kelantan. Presumably, it will be a larger and more complex version of that operation, possibly also taking advantage of larger university campuses due to their ample space to accommodate a long queue of vehicles. Apart from this, in addition to the most recent one in MITEC, Khairy said that even more large scale ‘mega PPVs’ will be established within the Klang Valley area in addition to The Mines, Setia City Convention Centre, Puncak Alam UiTM, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, and Stadium Negara Bukit Jalil with more on the way in other states such as Penang and Johor. Meanwhile, in Indonesia, a drive-through vaccination service focusing on senior citizens and the elderly has been in operation since early March and will be in place until the end of 2021. Rather than relying entirely on the government, they have collaborated with digital healthcare consultation provider Halodoc and ride-hailing company Gojek, and it remains free of charge. Through leveraging the commercial sector, the drive-through system is less prone to inefficiency and can guarantee a more widespread and mobile network of vaccination locations, ensuring the elderly will not have to endure long waiting queues or be taken far from their home/workplace. That said, the service is limited to the greater Jakarta area but has also started on the holiday island of Bali. ✕ 使用 WhatsApp 联系 我们依据 PDPA 保护您的个人信息。 我同意 Carlist.my 的使用条款和隐私政策 我同意接收来自 Carlist.my 及其汽车销售商、业务附属机构和合作伙伴的个性化通信。 查看最佳汽车优惠! Prev Next 特价 - 马上拨电! 天 小时 平均市场价格 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 I 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 相关标签 COVID-19 Vaccination Immunisation PICK KKM MITEC Drive-Through Indonesia Jakarta Bali 打印 Jim Kem Content Producer There's just something about cars. It's a conveyance, it's a liability, it's a tool; but it can also be a source of joy, pride, inspiration and passion. It's much like clothes versus fashion. And like the latter, the pursuit of perfection never ends. 相关文章 Frontliners, Elderly To Get Booster Shots After 80% Of Adults Vaccinated In Malaysia 所有资讯 Ferdinand | September 19日, 2021 Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob has announced that the goverment will be offering COVID-19 booster shots to frontliners and the elderly ... Malaysia Borders To Reopen March 1st, Says Muhyiddin. Good Idea? 所有资讯 Jim Kem | February 10日, 2022 Malaysia’s National Recovery Council (NRC) has agreed to fully reopen the country’s international borders on March 1st to all countries, according to ... Health DG Noor Hisham: “Where Are You Going This Weekend?!!?” 所有资讯 Jim Kem | May 30日, 2021 As Malaysia inches closer to the nationwide ‘full lockdown’ running for 2 weeks starting June 1st to curb the spread of the COVID-19, many of its ... Kita Masih Belum Menang - Kes Covid-19 Semakin Meningkat 所有资讯 Nabihah Md Rosdi | November 11日, 2021 Kes harian jangkitan Covid-19 meningkat sebanyak 6,243 berbanding 5,403 pada 8 November lalu yang menyaksikan peningkatan sebanyak 840 kes dan ... 留言
COVID-19 Drive-Through Vaccinations Given Green Light, Says Khairy 所有资讯 Jim Kem | June 01日, 2021 09:47 AM As the saying goes, “attack is the best form of defence”, and the Malaysian government are rightly set on their target to vaccinate the population as quickly as possible with an aggressive plan to expand the National COVID-19 Immunisation Program (PICK). So far, as of the time of writing, a total of 1.861 million people residing within our borders have been given their first dose with just over 1 million having received their 2nd dose. To speed this process up, a drive-through vaccination system will be rolled out to the public, among other initiatives. This offensive posture adopted by the COVID-19 Immunisation Task Force will run in parallel with the more reactive (or defensive) moves made to respond to the rapidly rising new infections reported daily as we begin the ‘full lockdown’ starting on June 1st. As was previously reported, PICK coordinating minister Khairy Jamaluddin revealed their target to be approximately 150,000 doses administered per day once larger shipments of the vaccine start arriving in June. Much about this drive-through vaccination program has not been clarified, but it follows a successful pilot project conducted at University Sains Malaysia in Kubang Kerian, Kelantan. Presumably, it will be a larger and more complex version of that operation, possibly also taking advantage of larger university campuses due to their ample space to accommodate a long queue of vehicles. Apart from this, in addition to the most recent one in MITEC, Khairy said that even more large scale ‘mega PPVs’ will be established within the Klang Valley area in addition to The Mines, Setia City Convention Centre, Puncak Alam UiTM, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, and Stadium Negara Bukit Jalil with more on the way in other states such as Penang and Johor. Meanwhile, in Indonesia, a drive-through vaccination service focusing on senior citizens and the elderly has been in operation since early March and will be in place until the end of 2021. Rather than relying entirely on the government, they have collaborated with digital healthcare consultation provider Halodoc and ride-hailing company Gojek, and it remains free of charge. Through leveraging the commercial sector, the drive-through system is less prone to inefficiency and can guarantee a more widespread and mobile network of vaccination locations, ensuring the elderly will not have to endure long waiting queues or be taken far from their home/workplace. That said, the service is limited to the greater Jakarta area but has also started on the holiday island of Bali. ✕ 使用 WhatsApp 联系 我们依据 PDPA 保护您的个人信息。 我同意 Carlist.my 的使用条款和隐私政策 我同意接收来自 Carlist.my 及其汽车销售商、业务附属机构和合作伙伴的个性化通信。 查看最佳汽车优惠! Prev Next 特价 - 马上拨电! 天 小时 平均市场价格 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 I 为什么没有价格? 有时经销商希望您以最优惠的价格联系。 相关标签 COVID-19 Vaccination Immunisation PICK KKM MITEC Drive-Through Indonesia Jakarta Bali
Frontliners, Elderly To Get Booster Shots After 80% Of Adults Vaccinated In Malaysia 所有资讯 Ferdinand | September 19日, 2021 Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob has announced that the goverment will be offering COVID-19 booster shots to frontliners and the elderly ...
Malaysia Borders To Reopen March 1st, Says Muhyiddin. Good Idea? 所有资讯 Jim Kem | February 10日, 2022 Malaysia’s National Recovery Council (NRC) has agreed to fully reopen the country’s international borders on March 1st to all countries, according to ...
Health DG Noor Hisham: “Where Are You Going This Weekend?!!?” 所有资讯 Jim Kem | May 30日, 2021 As Malaysia inches closer to the nationwide ‘full lockdown’ running for 2 weeks starting June 1st to curb the spread of the COVID-19, many of its ...
Kita Masih Belum Menang - Kes Covid-19 Semakin Meningkat 所有资讯 Nabihah Md Rosdi | November 11日, 2021 Kes harian jangkitan Covid-19 meningkat sebanyak 6,243 berbanding 5,403 pada 8 November lalu yang menyaksikan peningkatan sebanyak 840 kes dan ...