2025 Proton Saga gets new Blue colour for Egypt, CKD operations started, annual capacity 40k units, EVs planned
Home News Insights VIDEO: Tianjin Petrochemical Depot Explosion - 36 Fire Fighters Still Missing VIDEO: Tianjin Petrochemical Depot Explosion - 36 Fire Fighters Still Missing Insights Chris Aaron | August 14, 2015 08:05 am A massive explosion that took place recently at the Northern port city of Tianjin has consumed nearly 50 lives, with over 500 people admitted to hospitals (most recent reports state).The blast, which is believed to have been viewable from space, is said to have come from a mishap at a petrochemical plant in the area, creating a blast as powerful as 24 tonnes of TNT, and shocks reaching up to 2.9 of the Richter scale.So far, fire fighters have stalled rescue operations, following the death of 12 personnel, and another 36 that are still missing – again, we want to reiterate that this is latest news as per the time of writing, and these numbers are sadly expected to increase over time.On top of consuming a significant part of the city, its buildings and more, the explosions also consumed a nearby port where thousands of vehicles, visibly several Volkswagen models, can be seen turned to near ash in these images.Our thoughts are with the people of the city, and we do hope for the best for all affected by this tragic disaster. 【東森新聞粉絲團獨家】天津倉庫驚天爆死傷慘重,東森記者搶先挺進距離爆炸現場僅約100公尺的一座進口車停放場,方圓2公里內滿目瘡痍宛如廢墟,上千輛汽車付之一炬,燒到只剩骨架,損失難以估計。Posted by F a c e b o o k News 新闻最前线 on Wednesday, 12 August 2015 ✕ Let's Connect on Whatsapp We protect your personal information in compliance with the PDPA I agree with Carlist.my Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. I agree to receive personalised communication from Carlist.my and its car sellers, business affiliates and partners. Check out the best car deals in town! Prev Next Special offer - call now! days hours Avg. mkt. Why no price is listed? Sometime dealer wants you to contact for the best price. I Why no price is listed? Sometime dealer wants you to contact for the best price. Related Tags china Disaster news volkswagen Print Related News Pakistan PM Gets A PROTON X70 Auto News Adam Aubrey | December 20, 2019 Although it was a promised gift made way back in March by our Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad to Pakistani Prime Minister, His Excellency ... School Teacher Wins The Iconic Beetle Auto News Adam Aubrey | December 20, 2019 Muhamad Rizal Sadiman, a 28-year old high school teacher from Perak has just been given a brand new Volkswagen Beetle 1.2TSI by VW Malaysia after ... Change Of Leadership At Nissan Auto News Adam Aubrey | January 02, 2020 It only feels like yesterday that Nissan announced a new trio of top dogs to spearhead the company and help dig them out of trouble and into a new ... Award Winning SUV To Be Used As Official Car For JUSA Grade Officers Auto News Adam Aubrey | December 30, 2019 There was a recent delivery of a Proton X70 to Dato’ Shahrol Anuwar Sarman, Statutory Bodies Division Secretary for the Strategic Management Division ... Comments
VIDEO: Tianjin Petrochemical Depot Explosion - 36 Fire Fighters Still Missing Insights Chris Aaron | August 14, 2015 08:05 am A massive explosion that took place recently at the Northern port city of Tianjin has consumed nearly 50 lives, with over 500 people admitted to hospitals (most recent reports state).The blast, which is believed to have been viewable from space, is said to have come from a mishap at a petrochemical plant in the area, creating a blast as powerful as 24 tonnes of TNT, and shocks reaching up to 2.9 of the Richter scale.So far, fire fighters have stalled rescue operations, following the death of 12 personnel, and another 36 that are still missing – again, we want to reiterate that this is latest news as per the time of writing, and these numbers are sadly expected to increase over time.On top of consuming a significant part of the city, its buildings and more, the explosions also consumed a nearby port where thousands of vehicles, visibly several Volkswagen models, can be seen turned to near ash in these images.Our thoughts are with the people of the city, and we do hope for the best for all affected by this tragic disaster. 【東森新聞粉絲團獨家】天津倉庫驚天爆死傷慘重,東森記者搶先挺進距離爆炸現場僅約100公尺的一座進口車停放場,方圓2公里內滿目瘡痍宛如廢墟,上千輛汽車付之一炬,燒到只剩骨架,損失難以估計。Posted by F a c e b o o k News 新闻最前线 on Wednesday, 12 August 2015 ✕ Let's Connect on Whatsapp We protect your personal information in compliance with the PDPA I agree with Carlist.my Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. I agree to receive personalised communication from Carlist.my and its car sellers, business affiliates and partners. Check out the best car deals in town! Prev Next Special offer - call now! days hours Avg. mkt. Why no price is listed? Sometime dealer wants you to contact for the best price. I Why no price is listed? Sometime dealer wants you to contact for the best price. Related Tags china Disaster news volkswagen
Special offer - call now! days hours Avg. mkt. Why no price is listed? Sometime dealer wants you to contact for the best price. I Why no price is listed? Sometime dealer wants you to contact for the best price.
Pakistan PM Gets A PROTON X70 Auto News Adam Aubrey | December 20, 2019 Although it was a promised gift made way back in March by our Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad to Pakistani Prime Minister, His Excellency ...
School Teacher Wins The Iconic Beetle Auto News Adam Aubrey | December 20, 2019 Muhamad Rizal Sadiman, a 28-year old high school teacher from Perak has just been given a brand new Volkswagen Beetle 1.2TSI by VW Malaysia after ...
Change Of Leadership At Nissan Auto News Adam Aubrey | January 02, 2020 It only feels like yesterday that Nissan announced a new trio of top dogs to spearhead the company and help dig them out of trouble and into a new ...
Award Winning SUV To Be Used As Official Car For JUSA Grade Officers Auto News Adam Aubrey | December 30, 2019 There was a recent delivery of a Proton X70 to Dato’ Shahrol Anuwar Sarman, Statutory Bodies Division Secretary for the Strategic Management Division ...