2025 Proton Saga gets new Blue colour for Egypt, CKD operations started, annual capacity 40k units, EVs planned
Utama Berita Berita Kereta JPJ deems the 1.7m Perodua & Toyota cars affected in Daihatsu testing scandal as safe, no recall order JPJ deems the 1.7m Perodua & Toyota cars affected in Daihatsu testing scandal as safe, no recall order Berita Kereta Jim Kem | July 30, 2024 10:16 AM Following up on the Daihatsu ‘procedural irregularities’ scandal that broke last year, the Malaysian Ministry of Transport has deemed that a safety recall is not required as the affected Perodua and Toyota cars sold here still meet safety standards. At a press conference in Putrajaya, Transport Minister Anthony Loke said these vehicles, which total to some 1.7 million units across several different models, have been found to fully comply with the United Nations safety standards under the current Vehicle Type Approval (VTA) procedures. “JPJ reviewed and examined each data point and retest result, confirming that all these vehicle models comply with UN safety standards,” Loke told the media. This was determined following a retesting session, including brake systems and frontal impact, conducted in March of 2023 by Technical Services (TS) and is recognised by the World Forum for Harmonisation of Vehicle Regulations (WP29) under the United Nations Type Approval framework. Specifically, the models sent to undergo retesting were the first-generation Perodua Axia, second-generation (current) Perodua Axia, the second-generation Perodua Alza, Aruz, Ativa, Bezza, and Myvi. Meanwhile, the Toyota models submitted were the Rush, Vios, and Veloz. The findings of the retest can be accessed publicly via JPJ’s website, or directly via this link. “JPJ will rigorously continue to monitor both vehicle manufacturers and DMC to ensure they have implemented the prescribed improvement actions. Among the improvements involved are updates to internal testing reporting procedures and the implementation of periodic compliance activities involving the authorities such as JPJ,” Loke added. ✕ Mari berhubung dengan Whatsapp Kami mematuhi Akta Pelindungan Data Peribadi untuk melindungi anda Saya bersetuju dengan Terma Penggunaan dan Polisi Privasi Carlist.my Saya bersetuju untuk menerima komunikasi yang diperibadikan daripada Carlist.my dan penjual kereta, ahli gabungan dan rakan kongsi perniagaannya. Lihat tawaran kereta terbaik! Prev Next Tawaran istimewa - hubungi sekarang! Hari Jam Hrg. Psrn. Kenapa tiada harga disenaraikan? Kadang-kadang, penjual ingin anda hubungi mereka untuk dapatkan harga yang terbaik. I Kenapa tiada harga disenaraikan? Kadang-kadang, penjual ingin anda hubungi mereka untuk dapatkan harga yang terbaik. Tag Berkaitan 2024 JPJ MOT Anthony Loke UN Retest perodua Toyota DNGA safety Daihatsu Cetak Jim Kem Content Producer There's just something about cars. It's a conveyance, it's a liability, it's a tool; but it can also be a source of joy, pride, inspiration and passion. It's much like clothes versus fashion. And like the latter, the pursuit of perfection never ends. Berita Berkaitan SOP On Removal Of Abandoned Vehicles To Be Deliberated In Cabinet Next Month, Targets July Implementation Berita Kereta Siew Weng | March 20, 2019 Minister of Transport Anthony Loke said the Cabinet will be deliberating on the matter of removal of abandoned vehicles as soon as April.According to ... Local Councils To Be Empowered To Remove Abandoned Vehicles - Anthony Loke Berita Kereta Siew Weng | December 11, 2018 Speaking to reporters at a press conference in Parliament lobby today, Transport Minister Anthony Loke has proposed to simplifying the ... What Is The DNGA Platform In The Perodua Ativa (D55L)? Rencana Aswan | March 31, 2021 We hear it being used for the upcoming Perodua Ativa D55L, but what exactly is the platform going to be used for? While we hear many automotive ... Toyota announces major leadership shakeup at Daihatsu following safety scandal Berita Kereta Jim Kem | May 09, 2024 The Toyota-Daihatsu vehicle certification scandal that came to light just two months ago has taken a significant turn, signalling a new chapter in ... Komen
JPJ deems the 1.7m Perodua & Toyota cars affected in Daihatsu testing scandal as safe, no recall order Berita Kereta Jim Kem | July 30, 2024 10:16 AM Following up on the Daihatsu ‘procedural irregularities’ scandal that broke last year, the Malaysian Ministry of Transport has deemed that a safety recall is not required as the affected Perodua and Toyota cars sold here still meet safety standards. At a press conference in Putrajaya, Transport Minister Anthony Loke said these vehicles, which total to some 1.7 million units across several different models, have been found to fully comply with the United Nations safety standards under the current Vehicle Type Approval (VTA) procedures. “JPJ reviewed and examined each data point and retest result, confirming that all these vehicle models comply with UN safety standards,” Loke told the media. This was determined following a retesting session, including brake systems and frontal impact, conducted in March of 2023 by Technical Services (TS) and is recognised by the World Forum for Harmonisation of Vehicle Regulations (WP29) under the United Nations Type Approval framework. Specifically, the models sent to undergo retesting were the first-generation Perodua Axia, second-generation (current) Perodua Axia, the second-generation Perodua Alza, Aruz, Ativa, Bezza, and Myvi. Meanwhile, the Toyota models submitted were the Rush, Vios, and Veloz. The findings of the retest can be accessed publicly via JPJ’s website, or directly via this link. “JPJ will rigorously continue to monitor both vehicle manufacturers and DMC to ensure they have implemented the prescribed improvement actions. Among the improvements involved are updates to internal testing reporting procedures and the implementation of periodic compliance activities involving the authorities such as JPJ,” Loke added. ✕ Mari berhubung dengan Whatsapp Kami mematuhi Akta Pelindungan Data Peribadi untuk melindungi anda Saya bersetuju dengan Terma Penggunaan dan Polisi Privasi Carlist.my Saya bersetuju untuk menerima komunikasi yang diperibadikan daripada Carlist.my dan penjual kereta, ahli gabungan dan rakan kongsi perniagaannya. Lihat tawaran kereta terbaik! Prev Next Tawaran istimewa - hubungi sekarang! Hari Jam Hrg. Psrn. Kenapa tiada harga disenaraikan? Kadang-kadang, penjual ingin anda hubungi mereka untuk dapatkan harga yang terbaik. I Kenapa tiada harga disenaraikan? Kadang-kadang, penjual ingin anda hubungi mereka untuk dapatkan harga yang terbaik. Tag Berkaitan 2024 JPJ MOT Anthony Loke UN Retest perodua Toyota DNGA safety Daihatsu
Tawaran istimewa - hubungi sekarang! Hari Jam Hrg. Psrn. Kenapa tiada harga disenaraikan? Kadang-kadang, penjual ingin anda hubungi mereka untuk dapatkan harga yang terbaik. I Kenapa tiada harga disenaraikan? Kadang-kadang, penjual ingin anda hubungi mereka untuk dapatkan harga yang terbaik.
SOP On Removal Of Abandoned Vehicles To Be Deliberated In Cabinet Next Month, Targets July Implementation Berita Kereta Siew Weng | March 20, 2019 Minister of Transport Anthony Loke said the Cabinet will be deliberating on the matter of removal of abandoned vehicles as soon as April.According to ...
Local Councils To Be Empowered To Remove Abandoned Vehicles - Anthony Loke Berita Kereta Siew Weng | December 11, 2018 Speaking to reporters at a press conference in Parliament lobby today, Transport Minister Anthony Loke has proposed to simplifying the ...
What Is The DNGA Platform In The Perodua Ativa (D55L)? Rencana Aswan | March 31, 2021 We hear it being used for the upcoming Perodua Ativa D55L, but what exactly is the platform going to be used for? While we hear many automotive ...
Toyota announces major leadership shakeup at Daihatsu following safety scandal Berita Kereta Jim Kem | May 09, 2024 The Toyota-Daihatsu vehicle certification scandal that came to light just two months ago has taken a significant turn, signalling a new chapter in ...