2025 Proton Saga gets new Blue colour for Egypt, CKD operations started, annual capacity 40k units, EVs planned
Utama Berita Berita Kereta Batang Kali-Genting road to be closed for ONE YEAR Batang Kali-Genting road to be closed for ONE YEAR Berita Kereta Sep Irran Halid | December 21, 2022 10:34 AM The deadly landslide last week has led to the full closure of the Batang Kali-Genting road for repair works. Those who frequent the route will need to take note as it'll be closed off to the public for a year, according to the Works Ministry. That might sound like a long time, but it is necessary to ensure everyone's safety in the long run. Affected slopes & roads to begin repair works *Image credit: NST According to the Works Ministry secretary-general, Datuk Wan Ahmad Uzir Wan Sulaiman, an entire year will be dedicated to assessing, repairing, and fortifying all the damaged slopes and roads. A more thorough assessment will kick off once the search and rescue efforts at the affected camping site are concluded. Despite the many theories surrounding the tragic landslide at the Father's Organic Farm campsite, Wan Ahmad Uzir stated that the cause of it all might have been due to natural causes upon detecting active underground water flow at the affected slope that's connected to beneath the campsite. No more developments in high-risk areas *Image credit: Malaysia Trend The Public Works Department also issued a formal statement stating that the massive slop failure was due to a combination of retrogressive translational and debris flow which caused not one but two massive landslides. Temporary preventive measures have been deployed like covering the exposed areas with tarpaulin sheets as well as diverting surface water flow to the other side of the affected areas. Tilt sensors have also been installed to further monitor for any more ground movements. Over 1,000 slopes across federal roads have been identified as high-risk areas and the Works Ministry has announced that there will be no developments in the marked areas until further notice, particularly the red zones. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who have been affected by this unfortunate incident. ✕ Mari berhubung dengan Whatsapp Kami mematuhi Akta Pelindungan Data Peribadi untuk melindungi anda Saya bersetuju dengan Terma Penggunaan dan Polisi Privasi Carlist.my Saya bersetuju untuk menerima komunikasi yang diperibadikan daripada Carlist.my dan penjual kereta, ahli gabungan dan rakan kongsi perniagaannya. Lihat tawaran kereta terbaik! Prev Next Tawaran istimewa - hubungi sekarang! Hari Jam Hrg. Psrn. Kenapa tiada harga disenaraikan? Kadang-kadang, penjual ingin anda hubungi mereka untuk dapatkan harga yang terbaik. I Kenapa tiada harga disenaraikan? Kadang-kadang, penjual ingin anda hubungi mereka untuk dapatkan harga yang terbaik. Tag Berkaitan Batang Kali road Genting road Batang Kali Genting road Works Ministry Batang Kali landslide camping site landslide Cetak Sep Irran Halid Content Producer Sep is a firm believer in the saying "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" rather than "When in doubt, throttle it out". Drive safely, ride defensively, and most importantly, don't get hangry. Berita Berkaitan 150km/h Malaysian Speed Limits? No Chance, Says DEP Works Minister Berita Kereta Chris Aaron | March 19, 2015 If you’ve had any such hopes on the government increasing the national speed limit of 110km/h applicable to most highways, you’re in for a bit of a ... Multi-lane free-flow (MLFF) system for tolls to be implemented by 2025, says Work Ministry Berita Kereta Adam Aubrey | March 21, 2023 Works Ministry has announced that a multi-lane free flow (MLFF) toll system is expected to be implemented nationwide in 2025. With toll queues ... Open payment toll collection system to be Implemented this September Berita Kereta Adam Aubrey | June 16, 2023 Minister of Works Datuk Seri Alexander Nanta Linggi, recently announced that the open payment toll collection system is expected to be implemented ... Cabinet To Review Toll Rate Adjustments Verdict By Special Committee Soon Berita Kereta Jim Kem | December 15, 2015 A special committee set up by the Ministry of Works, tasked with debating the merits and possible solutions to toll rate adjustments, will soon be ... Komen
Batang Kali-Genting road to be closed for ONE YEAR Berita Kereta Sep Irran Halid | December 21, 2022 10:34 AM The deadly landslide last week has led to the full closure of the Batang Kali-Genting road for repair works. Those who frequent the route will need to take note as it'll be closed off to the public for a year, according to the Works Ministry. That might sound like a long time, but it is necessary to ensure everyone's safety in the long run. Affected slopes & roads to begin repair works *Image credit: NST According to the Works Ministry secretary-general, Datuk Wan Ahmad Uzir Wan Sulaiman, an entire year will be dedicated to assessing, repairing, and fortifying all the damaged slopes and roads. A more thorough assessment will kick off once the search and rescue efforts at the affected camping site are concluded. Despite the many theories surrounding the tragic landslide at the Father's Organic Farm campsite, Wan Ahmad Uzir stated that the cause of it all might have been due to natural causes upon detecting active underground water flow at the affected slope that's connected to beneath the campsite. No more developments in high-risk areas *Image credit: Malaysia Trend The Public Works Department also issued a formal statement stating that the massive slop failure was due to a combination of retrogressive translational and debris flow which caused not one but two massive landslides. Temporary preventive measures have been deployed like covering the exposed areas with tarpaulin sheets as well as diverting surface water flow to the other side of the affected areas. Tilt sensors have also been installed to further monitor for any more ground movements. Over 1,000 slopes across federal roads have been identified as high-risk areas and the Works Ministry has announced that there will be no developments in the marked areas until further notice, particularly the red zones. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who have been affected by this unfortunate incident. ✕ Mari berhubung dengan Whatsapp Kami mematuhi Akta Pelindungan Data Peribadi untuk melindungi anda Saya bersetuju dengan Terma Penggunaan dan Polisi Privasi Carlist.my Saya bersetuju untuk menerima komunikasi yang diperibadikan daripada Carlist.my dan penjual kereta, ahli gabungan dan rakan kongsi perniagaannya. Lihat tawaran kereta terbaik! Prev Next Tawaran istimewa - hubungi sekarang! Hari Jam Hrg. Psrn. Kenapa tiada harga disenaraikan? Kadang-kadang, penjual ingin anda hubungi mereka untuk dapatkan harga yang terbaik. I Kenapa tiada harga disenaraikan? Kadang-kadang, penjual ingin anda hubungi mereka untuk dapatkan harga yang terbaik. Tag Berkaitan Batang Kali road Genting road Batang Kali Genting road Works Ministry Batang Kali landslide camping site landslide
Tawaran istimewa - hubungi sekarang! Hari Jam Hrg. Psrn. Kenapa tiada harga disenaraikan? Kadang-kadang, penjual ingin anda hubungi mereka untuk dapatkan harga yang terbaik. I Kenapa tiada harga disenaraikan? Kadang-kadang, penjual ingin anda hubungi mereka untuk dapatkan harga yang terbaik.
150km/h Malaysian Speed Limits? No Chance, Says DEP Works Minister Berita Kereta Chris Aaron | March 19, 2015 If you’ve had any such hopes on the government increasing the national speed limit of 110km/h applicable to most highways, you’re in for a bit of a ...
Multi-lane free-flow (MLFF) system for tolls to be implemented by 2025, says Work Ministry Berita Kereta Adam Aubrey | March 21, 2023 Works Ministry has announced that a multi-lane free flow (MLFF) toll system is expected to be implemented nationwide in 2025. With toll queues ...
Open payment toll collection system to be Implemented this September Berita Kereta Adam Aubrey | June 16, 2023 Minister of Works Datuk Seri Alexander Nanta Linggi, recently announced that the open payment toll collection system is expected to be implemented ...
Cabinet To Review Toll Rate Adjustments Verdict By Special Committee Soon Berita Kereta Jim Kem | December 15, 2015 A special committee set up by the Ministry of Works, tasked with debating the merits and possible solutions to toll rate adjustments, will soon be ...